miércoles, 27 de junio de 2012

For all the guys who hate Final Fantasy

In the time i've seen quite a while of people who says "I hate Final Fantasy", and that makes me kinda sad, here i'm going to explain why.


I can't decide wich one is the best.
The first game of the saga, Final Fantasy I, was released in Japan in the year 1987, and since then there has been more than a hundred games in the saga! The saga in his beginning was really great, i mean, Final Fantasy I established a great concept wich we now see in almost every RPG, Final Fantasy II used that concept and made a great story with deep characters, after that, every Final Fantasy after the other was a great deep story, lots of secrets and lots of fun.

That was, until the release of Final Fantasy IX, that was, for me, the moment in wich the Final Fantasy Saga started to become something completely stupid and different from what we have been seen.

That is the reason because there's a lot of people that hate the Final Fantasy saga, because they have just played the newest ones, and haven't tried the old great ones, such as the ones from the SNES, and the great ones from the PSONE.

-168-261-168-

2 comentarios:

  1. I dont know, Final fantasy is SO boring.
    Personally i hate it, even FF 1, 2 3...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love it since the first part!

    ResponderEliminar